CURBSIDE SERVICE Available...
Originally Published on Tuesday, May 19, 2020 Back to Articles »
UPDATE: CURBSIDE SERVICE AVAILABLE
- Curbside book order and pick-up will be available Monday-Friday from 1:00 - 4:00 at the Main Library. North Branch hours are 1-4 Tues, Thurs, and Fri
- Curbside pickup materials are limited to a total of 10 items per library card holder.
- Patrons may request for checkout up to 10 books/ audio books. No DVD’s at this time.
- Requests can only be made by telephone, email, or through the on-line catalog.
- Patrons are to remain in their vehicle until materials are delivered. Patrons may not make book exchange or additional requests while in the curbside line.
- We are unable to process patron requests in person but hope to add that option later.
- All returned books must be placed in the book drop. We aren't accepting donated books at this time.